- Any times quoted for delivery are estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver within the time quoted.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the Company, delivery of Bespoke Goods will be affected by the Company to the Purchaser within 10 days of manufacture by the Company of such Bespoke Goods, to a single delivery address specified in writing to the Company by the Purchaser.
- If the Goods are not received by the Purchaser within six days from the date of the relevant invoice, the company must at once be informed.
- The Company shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments and the terms and conditions herein contained shall apply to each partial or instalment delivery,
- Deviations in quantity of the Goods (representing not more than 10 per cent by value) from that stated in the contract shall not give the Purchaser any right to reject the Goods or to claim damages and the Purchaser shall be obliged to accept and pay at the contract rate for the quantity of the Goods delivered.
- Subject to the provisions of clause 7(a) hereof, the Company may, in its absolute discretion, provide to the Purchaser a copy of an invoice issued to the Purchaser by the Company, or a copy of any further documentation requested by the Customer, where such request is received by the Company from the Purchaser within 60 days of the date of that invoice.